Monday, January 10, 2011

Really Gross Macaroni and Peanut Butter

1 Package of macaroni and cheese
3 Tbsp. peanut butter
1 Tbsp. butter
1/2 cup milk

Boil water and cook macaroni until tender.  Discard cheese package. Melt the butter in a saucepan.  Mix in peanut butter.  Pour over boiled macaroni.  Stir until well mixed.  Serves three.

Note: This is competely disgusting and you should not try it. It is an ugly greyish brown color and tastes even worse. I just thought for scientific integrity that I should publish negative results as well as positive, to avoid skewing the statistics.

2 comments:

Ds said...

Was it crunchy or creamy? Also, I don't usually preform an experiment unless I think that it has some chance of working. What made you think that this experiment would work?

tpmotd said...

I just saw this recipe for the first time. How did I miss it?